Thursday 22 December 2016

How to Hack WhatsApp Account

Learn how to hack WhatsApp in simple steps with the following easy to follow and foolproof tutorial. Since WhatsApp has become one of the popular app to share messages and media instantly, it has also become a favorite place for many to engage in illicit activities. Therefore, in order to investigate the truth people are left with no choice other than to hack WhatsApp account.

Possible Ways to Hack WhatsApp

The following are the only two ways to hack WhatsApp account:

1. WhatsApp Hack using a Spying App: The Easiest Way

Even though there are several ways to hack WhatsApp, using a spy app is by far the most simple and easiest way. This method requires no prior hacking knowledge or technical skills to carry out and hence more suitable for common people. Installing a spy app to hack WhatsApp is as simple as installing any other app on mobile. Out of several apps out there, SpyStealth Premium is one of my favorite one to hack WhatsApp:

WhatsApp Hack with SpyStealth

How to Hack WhatsApp with this App?

  1. Install the spy app on the target WhatsApp phone which takes a few minutes to complete.
  2. After this is done, the app silently records all WhatsApp conversation in hidden mode.
  3. All the WhatsApp chat records are sent to your online account.
  4. View all the information from anywhere at anytime with your online account.

Watch SpyStealth Premium Demo

You can take a look at the live demo of SpyStealth in action from the following link:
SpyStealth Premium Features:
  • Runs in Hidden Mode and remains Undetected on the target phone!
  • Hack phone Calls and Text Messages.
  • Hack WhatsApp, Skype and other popular messengers.
  • Track Real-Time Location with GPS Tracker.
  • Spy on Contact List and Web Browsing activities.
  • Monitor Emails, Pictures and Videos.
  • No Rooting Required!
You can download SpyStealth Premium from the link below:
Compatibility: Android, Apple iPhone, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile.

2. WhatsApp Hack by Spoofing Mac Address: The Tough Way

There is another method to hack WhatsApp known as Mac address spoofing which involves spoofing the Mac address of the target phone on your own phone. Unlike using spy apps, this one is somewhat time consuming and requires technical skills to implement. To spoof the Mac of the target WhatsApp phone address, follow the below mentioned steps:
  1. Find out the Mac address of the target phone on which you need to hack WhatsApp account:
    • For Android – Navigate to Settings —> About Device —> Status —> Wi-Fi MAC address.
    • For iPhone – Navigate to Settings —> General —> About —> Wi-Fi address.
  2. Once you’ve the Mac address of the target WhatsApp phone, you can spoof the Mac address as mentioned in my post: How to Spoof the MAC address.
  3. Next, install WhatsApp on your phone using the target phone number and verify it.
  4. Now, you’ve an exact replica of the target WhatsApp account and you should receive all the conversation and updates on your phone as well.
This method of WhatsApp hacking is quite time consuming and is known to have less success rate as MAC spoofing requires rooted phones. Therefore, if you are someone who does not have sufficient time and skills to implement this, I still recommend the use of spying apps to successfully hack WhatsApp account.

USAGE OF SPY APP WITHOUT PRIOR USER CONSENT MAY BE AGAINST YOUR LOCAL LAWS AND YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

15 comments:

  1. If you are trying to catch your cheating spouse in the act, I strongly recommend you contact this awesome hacker that helped me monitor my husband’s phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked..
    Contact : computerguru146@gmail.com, +17144082033

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught my cheating partner. I am thankfully to my co-worker who gave me the contact of a reliable hacker. I caught my cheating partner through the service of internetexpert04@gmail.com. He works with discretion and delivers fast, he does all sorts of hacks, like hacking phone, computers, emails, social media, changing of school grade and any more. I am very grateful to him for the help, that is why I am sharing this. So if you are in such situation and need help, you can just message him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is no scam,i tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all i had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,i used $500 to get a job of over $50000 done all thanks to brillianthackers800@gmail.com,he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how i can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before now, I had downloaded so many applications trying to see my husband whom I suspected had been cheating. Right now I've got all his secrets uncovered and still monitoring ongoing activities. I’m more than happy that I took the opportunity to contact this guys as quickly as I could. cyberhacker721 @gmail . com, these guys are the real deal and I must confess it was an amazing experience for me contact them today you'd definitely get help

    ReplyDelete
  5. most men forget their covenant with God on the day they got married to their wife's yet they still cheat on us women, well i have left karma to fight for me but while karma is doing it work i contacted verifiedprohackers@gmail.com to show me full details of my husband phone and to God be the glory it was done perfectly and i got what i needed to know about my cheating husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being humble means a lot and also never judge a book by its cover. I was so quick in judging
    darkhatthacker@gmail.com not knowing this hacker is one of the best and reliable hacker to help me in processing a phone hack. A friend of mine testified to me about this hacker as being the best then i had to go back to darkhatthacker@gmail.com behold darkhatthacker accepted me back and after the job i was really satisfied. Guys learn from my mistakes and also know it's not all hackers that would accept to work for you after doubting them... 5 star for you darkhatthacker@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing a lot of changes in my husband made me believe my husband is cheating and I also confirmed from anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com with a lot of proof of my husband's text messages and It all came out to be true.

    ReplyDelete

  8. My trust and everything goes to darkhatthacker@gmail.com because this hacker didn't fail me when i needed access into my husband imessages so am here to show my appreciation to you darkhatthacker@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Men cant be trusted no mater how you give them sex they will still cheat that's why i use anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com to keep a close watch on my husband, and so far it has been helpful cause i get to monitor all his activities without his notice

    ReplyDelete

  10. So much joy in my heart because catching my cheating wife was so easy that I couldn't believe that I could access my wife's phone without physical access. I am so Thankful to verifiedprohackers@gmail.com first time coming in contact with you was never a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,He sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to this hacker who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.
    +1(224)2140835-WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent and professional investigative services. I hired Mr JOSH for a very private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse's phone and he far exceeded my expectations. He helped me get some info such as whatsapp, facebook, text messages, call logs and even phone conversations that I needed for proof of her secretive affair. The first time we spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in which he gave me all my options that he could think of to resolve my case, and he even recommended I try other options before hiring him, which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire him and I am glad I did. He is a fantastic investigator and a great person; to all loyal partners out there if you have a dishonest partner don't hesitate to send him a mail Contact: CYBERAPPHACK@GMAIL.COM.
    WHATSAPP: +1(562)265-8063.

    ReplyDelete


  13. I met the most kind, caring, generous and chivalrous man and I fell in love with him very soon after meeting (within a month), he seemed to fall in love with me as well, at least that’s what he said and what his behavior reflected. I say seem because after a little over 2 months of being together, his personality began to change. We lived together and he slowly pushed my boundaries so that eventually I was accepting behavior that was 20 times worse than behavior I originally put my foot down for.I found myself playing detective and gathering together many clues that led me to better understand the type of person he is, but I could never fully understand him or make sense of his behavior. I didn’t have concrete evidence of any wrongdoing, and after confronting him about some of the things I found out, he always had a good reason/excuse. I sought for help and I finally “caught” him cheating when I saw a positive recommendation on here about Cyberdemonhacker432 (@) gmailcom and the quality services he rendered where he was highly praised for his good works. In couple hours after making a deal with him I got all the info about his phone activities and daily lifestyle in a twinkle of an eye. Get in touch with the real deal now and get freed from the shackles of abusive relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have used hackdon005@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me.They helped me monitor my Spouse phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information my Spouse has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks,you get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody's social account, email,E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to hackdon005@gmail.com, phone:+14136246215.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you need credit or partnership in funding your project or starting up business email us...

    johnleemill12345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete