Saturday 17 December 2016

Call Forging

To call someone from their own number or any number.
1. Go to http://www.mobivox.com and register there for free account.
2. During registration, remember to insert Victim mobile number in “Phone number” field as shown below.
                                  mobile-hack 

3. Complete registration and confirm your email id and then login to your account.
click on “Direct WebCall”.
mobile-hack
4. You will arrive at page shown below. In “Enter a number” box, select your country and also any mobile number(you can enter yours). Now, simply hit on “Call Now” button to call your friend with his own number.
mobile-hack
5. That’s it. Your friend will be shocked to see his own number calling him. I have spent last two days simply playing this cool mobile hack prank.
Note: This trick will only knowledge purpose…
Just try this trick only known person.

1 comment:

  1. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,He sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to this hacker who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.
    +1(224)2140835-WHATSAPP

    ReplyDelete